In order to achieve our business purpose, we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest. Of course, we only do so unless your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over our legitimate interests. We use legitimate interest to:
- diagnosed technical problems with the service;
- maintain your user account, respond to your requests and possible complaints;
- better understood as users through your behavior, your interests, and your tendencies;
- protect our business and support our customers;
- test and develop new products and services and improve existing ones.
- Identify and protect service users and the service itself from fraud or illegal activities.
By using our services, you agree that certain employees can contact you based on the contact data that you have provided to warn you of certain irregularities in order to diagnose technical problems with the service or in case there is a suspicion that certain fraudulent or illegal activities (e.g., hacking attacks, account downloads, sending inappropriate files, spam, etc.) are attempting to protect them from unwanted consequences. The basis of the processing is our legitimate interest as the owner of the services you access.
You may object to this processing of your personal data at any time. We refer you to the Section of Your Rights for more information about your rights.